Conversion 1974 Vette modified generic 350 to 700R4

Anyone who has made a conversion to a 700R4 please respond to my email, flyboyf102 if possible or just answer in this forum. ai need to know problems, who makes adaptors, kits, etc (if any are needed). Any info, or
speculation, even heresay is OK as I am going to change my 400 to a 700R4 this summer and am starting to compile information.
Your help will surely be appreciated.
Ron Langevin
flyboyf102 wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/5alb8