305 to a 350 Rebuild Question

I have a chevy van with a blown 305. It's out and stripped and ready for the shop. It is a 2 bolt w/ throttle body and a "computer".

I'm considering putting a 350 in with a "RV" type cam in it so I can pull a trailer.

Will I have problems with the "computer"

Will someone who knows about this please expound on it for me. I need to make a decision about which way to go.

Thanks

Reply to
garcam

No problems.