Engine diagram C3

Where would I get a diagram of the 1980 C3 engine ? Or maybe one of those blown up diagrams showing where everything fits. Well, Mainly I'm trying to educate my self about the engine and how it
is laid out, before I start opening stuff up...
E_Tar wrote:

or Chiltons is an easy starting point. Otherwise there are a gazillion places on the Internet that sell manuals.
Make sure you tag, bag and document every nut and bolt so you know where everything goes.

A digital/film camera can also be immensely useful for such a project.