C3 Max Miles Display

My C3 displays the miles remaining in the fuel tank when the fuel reaches one bar and the fuel light comes on. It also displays the miles remaining at random times whilst driving. I cannot find any reference to the feature in the hand book, or get it to appear on demand by pressing random buttons. Anybody out there know how to get this feature under my control rather than the cars.

Reply to
Adrian

Can you locate two buttons side by side on top of the wiper handle ? By pressing in the middle of thge first one you can switch the display. When wiggling the button you can switch radio volume etc. Look in the radio manual and you will find a clue.

theo

Reply to
Theo van Riet

That sorted it...

No mention in the UK handbook of these buttons controlling the fuel computer, not that I would have looked at Radio Instructions for information about fuel... ;-)

Reply to
Adrian

Which version of C3 is this on, never seen it on my wife's 1.4 petrol LX.

Reply to
Andy

Did you buy it with radio ? Do you see small balancing buttons on top off the wiper handle ?

Theo

Reply to
Theo van Riet

No, don't think our version of C3 has this function,

Andy.

Reply to
Andy