Hertz has it

http://news.windingroad.com/category/auto-news/chevrolet /

Bob I wrote:

Just in time for the US Open crowd.
Is there a special wave for these? -- pj

Last month on ,I 275, I saw a car carrier with a load of these and wondered what they were . I had never seen a carrier with all Corvettes the same color combo before. I had guessed that there was some kind of promotion at a race some where, little did I know they were for Hertz.
Fred