Just sorted through 6 years of posts, Man... there's a lot of good info in this newsgroup...

A couple of years ago I posted a few questions to the group and received heaps of responces, all useful... Shortly after that, my newsreader trashed all my messages and reset all the wonderful info that I'd used and put away for a rainy day.... Anyway, I reinstalled "Agent" and correctly set up folders for the relevant topics, and then downloaded "all" the postings for the last 6 years, which was on my ISPs server.... Man, there's a lot of them, took me nearly a year (off and on) to go through them all, but I did it ! I'm now up-to-date and ready to boother you all with more (sometimes dumb) questions. I'm situated in Australia, so access to parts and things is not always easy, however, Eckler are really good and usually orders take around a week to get here...

Special thanks in the past to : keithdesselle, Dad, Bob G, Tom in Missouri, nospam, lefty, BigWilly & rodent for their great advice (anyone I forgot sorry).

Looking forward to reading the new posts

Paradox

Reply to
Paradox