Navigation system in C6

I jusy purchsed a C6, and I need information on the navigation system. Where can I get a manual

On or about Sun, 6 May 2007 22:20:38 -0500, "samual"

Should have come with the car. Someone stole it. You can get one at www.helminc.com ($10) or, if you just need the info, https://www.mygmlink.com/pdf/go2content/manual/US/en/chevrolet/2007corvette_nav.pdf
Thanks for the info. When I dug a little bit deeper, I found the information on my own.