C6 Pictures

I found a site with some nice C6 pictures.

Jake

There werent any pics of the 06 Z06 motor ; would like to see a pic of the motor itself. Havent seen it yet. Please post. Thanks.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

Reply to
Bob I

Reply to
The Tone

'Don't need to look at pics.............I have my own to look at........and she is one fine automobile........ But those pics are nice..'

Reply: Tell us about it, including : How much you paid, its handling , its performance, have you had it to the strip yet ?

Reply to
dave

Reply to
The Tone