Re-work heads to run Ethanol?

I recently over-hauled my 63 SB and had the heads modified to run un-leaded gas. Will ehtnol work with the current valve/ carb. configs or will it
necessitate another mod.
lib wrote:

Try these:
<< http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com/id26.html
<< http://autorepair.about.com/cs/generalinfo/a/aa102100a_2.htm
<< http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk/EandE/Web_sites/02-03/biofuels/perf_mods.htm
<< http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f0ca4b0
A neighbor (young M.D.) with a '65 Stang overhauled his carb and put the old parts in a fruit jar filled with Everclear (white lightening) to see what will happen. Dumb Ford guy. Corvette owners have a lick of sense and know that the fuel residue will ruin the hooch. {{:-(
-- PJ

Your elastomembers in the carb need to be compatible to the latest fuel cocktail and it will be OK. Something else to watch for is the paper fuel filter that can come apart as the new fuel eats the glue, just use the porous bronze.
You must have a carpenter doing the work on your car if he can't answer the questions you've been asking.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51