5.7 hemi Controller re-program

Does anyone know where I can get the 5.7 Controller (NGC 3) re-programmed

if you are referring to a TSB> the dealer!!
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Sorry should have been more specific. I am putting a 5.7 in a street rod and need to have some OBD II stuff shut down since I won,t be using them.

Good luck with that one
http://www.hotrodlane.cc/onlinecatalog2004/2005catalog.pdf
http://www.hotrodlane.cc /