hemi?

im looking for a late model 5.7 hemi with the 5 speed automatic tranny. distance (from billings montana) is no issue for the right engine at the right price. thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yeah, it will probably fit in the TJ...

:-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

What, going to put it in your Rubi??

;-)

Reply to
Eric

better. i have finally found _the_ cj8 ive been looking for. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

that would be great if i were building another 72 challenger. however, id like to keep the cj8 frame intact. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

The 426 Race Hemi was great for its intended purpose. A real piece of shit for regular on-road use. Want serious power, a 440 with turbos beats a Hemi all to hell.

Reply to
calcerise

theres a guy on 4wheeler.ca selling a complete HEMI drivetrain for $5000 CAD

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

found it....

Pi-Eyed Piper

slight mistake in your url, no "?"

thanks! calling him now to find out if he'll break it up (want the 5 speed auto tranny)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
tim bur

Nathan, you have WAAAAAY too many toys.

I think you should give me one or two. ;)

Brian

American Excursion Vehicles does a hemi conversion. The Hemi only weighs 57 pounds more than the stock 4.0

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

i thought about that, but it would blow nearly my entire build budget for the first year.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

there is no such thing as to many toys. :-)

im going to thin the herd a bit though so that i can concentrate on the cj8 that ive been building in my mind for years.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

the build is the fun part. :-)

here in montana the winter can drag on forever, it'll be nice to have something to do in my garage next year.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

heh....im paying out my ass for insurance despite a clean record.

at this point i think im going to change up my game plan a little. instead of just a hemi/tranny, i want to find an entire pre '03 2500 series hemi. those full width 3/4 ton axles will make a great addition to my scrambler.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III