Continental Tires

I've sold Dodge for the last 8 years. I drive a 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT 3.5 litre. Not a bad car, but the tires are the WORST! I need a second set
after they pro rated 50% for the last set I made the company buy after they went bad after the first year. Here it is month 19 and the 2nd set are bald already! Front and back and they've been rotated! They are the "Self-Sealing Continentals. STAY AWAY!