Loss of power

I have a 02 Grand Caravan and when the car is started the power windows,radio and AC faults out,they all works when the switch is the on position or acessory position,any suggestions? will

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:22:01 -0400, "doubledutchboy"

Bad keyswitch?

Is the key not returning back to the run position after starting? Do you have alot of keys on the key preventing this from returning.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
The key will return to right position,I had a wire replaced in the switch but it still happens.
They don't work with the key in the "Start" position.
Larry Behold Beware Believe