Loss of power

I have a 02 Grand Caravan and when the car is started the power windows,radio and AC faults out,they all works when the switch is the on position or acessory position,any suggestions? will

Reply to
doubledutchboy

Bad keyswitch?

Reply to
daytripper

Is the key not returning back to the run position after starting? Do you have alot of keys on the key preventing this from returning.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

The key will return to right position,I had a wire replaced in the switch but it still happens.

Reply to
doubledutchboy

They don't work with the key in the "Start" position.

Larry Behold Beware Believe

Reply to
Larry Crites