1999 Ram Conversion Van Newbie Door Question

Had van for about a month now. Love it. Mileage sucks compared to my now retired Voyager, but the trade off for the added passenger/cargo space is worth it for me.
My question: How do I get the side and rear doors to open from inside???? I can't find a child safety switch anywhere. And no, I don't have an Owner's Manual.
There are small holes on the side of the doors where I would expect to find a safety switch, but I didn't want to just start shoving tools into door mechanicals without asking someone who might know first.
Thanks in advance.