Break warning light

I broke the bulb for the ABS when I was installing the gauge faces, now the break light comes on when I start the engine. not when the key is on, but
after the test cycle (wait to start). about 10 sec after the motor starts.
--
Billy
95 Ram2500 12V C

One of the sefl-tests is probably a continuity check in the ABS light circuit. The ABS computer is seeing that open, so it's throwing a fault, which lights up the brake light.
Replace the busted bulb