Chevy or Dodge or Ford 1 ton with diesel

Page 2 of 2

What state are you in?? I hear they were not selling these in CA.. if so.. I would like to take a good hard look at that Diesel too!
I'm in Dallas, Texas. They are selling like hotcakes.
Tows 5000 lbs ... and gets 26 mpg (not towing). Can't beat that with a stick! I drove it and it has very smooth acceleration.
I was impressed ... and I'm not easily impressed when it comes to tiny SUV's.
Craig C.