Dodge police packages

Anyone here have info on contacting Dodge for info and pricing on police package vehicles? Our local Sheriff and police departments are looking to buy new vehicles, and would like to at least compare Dodge to the quotes they already have.

Reply to
Max Dodge

1-800-CHRYSLER (1-800-247-9753)
Reply to
John Kunkel

I drove one of those in the early '70, they were permentaly assigned to each Trooper and the cause back then for the occasionaly internal hot dog roast was the lack of insulation between the floor board slop / fire wall and the engine compartment.

They were some fast cars and sounded hot as well. Made our fords look like "old lady cars" (sorry ladies).

jem

Reply to
jem

yeah, the dodges were very fast, but mostly just straight line fast. the fords handled a little better but were no where near as fast. remember turning the air cleaner cover upside down so it could suck in more air??

Reply to
thenewguy