Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

It's 4:04 EST. Here in Oz it's just past 6:30pm, sun's just setting. Had a nice "relative-of-turkey" dinner, with an Aussie twist - Chicken
cooked on the barbie, corn cooked with it, with stuffing (of course), homemade Rye bread rolls, and vanilla-bread-and-jam for dessert.
And a nice Shiraz to sip afters.
In my family, Thanksgiving is the traditional day to start listening to Christmas music, so we are. Watching the sunset, the nice dinner settle, and saying "Happy Thanksgiving" to friends we've never even met.
Hope y'all have a great day, good food, and good friends and/or family to share it with!
jmc

Do the Ozians have any equivalent to Thanksgiving Day?
Ken
Suddenly, without warning, NapalmHeart exclaimed (11/22/2007 10:48 PM):

Not really. Their history is different.
jmc

Same to you, and yours. Enjoy the day!
Roy

have a nice thanksgiving, turkey...
umm.. I mean have a nice thanksgiving turkey..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Same to ya bro.
Roy

Well, my bird is on the grill, sitting at a nice perfect 295 degrees and the wood chips (hickory) are starting to do their thing. The temp is about 75 degrees or so light breeze, a gorgeous day!
Happy turkey day to all!

I put the first gobbler on the smoker almost 45 min ago. Still have one for the BBQ and one for the oven. It will be a good day and I'll sleep well tonight.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your's also, and to everyone else on RORT.
FMB (North Mexico)

Ken