Re: 47RE TCC cycling fix

Jasper PNL Mfrg LLCC wrote:

Gary?
--
Ken

I thought I recognized the name. I didn't notice the business card in the filter picture or I would have known right away. What have you been up to?
--
Ken

I don't think Gary is the author of the OP. I correspond with him from time to time and he is out of the trans biz. His legacy however, lives on.
Mike

thought you fell in the waste oil drum............
vg......to see you G
~:~ marsh ~pours one fer the boss~ ~:~