Marea oil consumption

My Marea Weekend 130 jtd HLX consumes around 0.2l of oil on moderate drive. Recently i went on trip of 2500 km and it consumed 1.5l of oil with an average speed of around 150 km/h. Now again it consumes oil
normaly (0.2l). Can somebody tell my is this normal and how much it should consume?
Marko.

I suppose it varies, but mine uses around 0.5 litres between 12,000 miles services (19.200 km) on average. JTD 130 . 2000.
Graham
"Graham4" wrote:
> > > My Marea Weekend 130 jtd HLX consumes around 0.2l of oil on > moderate > > drive. Recently i went on trip of 2500 km and it consumed > 1.5l of oil > > with an average speed of around 150 km/h. Now again it > consumes oil > > normaly (0.2l). > > Can somebody tell my is this normal and how much it should > consume? > > > > Marko. > > I suppose it varies, but mine uses around 0.5 litres between > 12,000 miles > services (19.200 km) on average. > JTD 130 . 2000. > > Graham
Please Graham what is your mileage. My odometer says 115000 km but I bought it used. It is also 2000.

Just over 67.000 miles - About 110.000 Km
Bought new, and driven as normal from day 1, apart from not going too much over 3000 rpm for the 1st 500-1000 miles.
Graham
Graham wrote:

My Marea 110 JTD uses NO oil between services - I can't believe it ! I have changed the oil and filter every 6k miles from when I got it at 8k miles (now at 63k miles) ....