Re: RED FIAT BADGES FOR SALE!

£20 for a badge!!!!!!

✖
cinquecento good...oxymorn!...... I claim my prize!!!!
-- Jim .....
✖
ye... what do you drive mate? a NOVA no doubt!
jim.gm4dhj wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

A Cinquecento sx weekdays... A Merc 190 weekends... A '66 Mustang on summer dry days...
Why? -- Jim GM4DHJ.....
✖
well why insult the cinq when you own one?
jim.gm4dhj wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Because I own one doesn't mean I can't slag it off now and again...this is the problem with these "product" NG's ..I used to go on the pugeot ng and slag off my 405 and caused a lot of trouble......it would appear that only praise is welcome........not the truth.....
-- Jim GM4DHJ.....
✖
And a Suzuki M/C.......
-- Jim GM4DHJ.....
✖
in article iyMib.18$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net, jim.gm4dhj at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote on 14/10/03 7:18 am:

'sup with a Cinq? Bloody damn fine fun, if you ask me.
BTW, my everyday car is a Saab 900 Turbo and still love the thrill of a small pocket rocket like a Cinq, or Seicento. You can slide them with your bum - fun, or what?
Paul
1999 Fiat Punto Sporting 16V (Mk1) And some Saabs :) ... http://saab.go.dyndns.org
Add pictures here
✖
>still love the thrill of a

Me too !.....I just wouldn't say it was "good" or fit a £20 badge -- Jim GM4DHJ.....
✖
well thats just you isnt it!! ...strange person you are!
jim.gm4dhj wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

No just even handed and not sycophantic...
Do you want to know the bad points about Mercs and classic Mustangs?
Jim GM4DHJ.....
✖
well... suppose you got a fair point! i can tell you loads of bad points about the cinq as well! not to mention all the problems ive had! bearings, blown radiatior, breaks, and dont forget all the rattles and knocks you get when you drive it! but when youve droped in a 1242cc punto engine and done a few other mods (including a red FIAT badge need i add!!) the loveable little pocket rocket becomes even more charming and brilliant so it really cant be slagged off!
Add pictures here
✖
Good God ! ......with a 1242cc mill you DESERVE a red fiat badge !!! -- Jim GM4DHJ.....
✖
theres a place in germany that charge £30 for one of these! .....you dont have to buy it! im not forcing you! im simply letting you know that i can get them! so before you write your silly comments think about it!!
jim.gm4dhj wrote:

Add pictures here
✖