1969 Camaro Convertible for Sale

I have a 1969 Camaro SS close convertible I am interested in selling. The car is garnet red with white interior and top. Chrome stack hood. Original, numbers-matching 307 engine in great condition. Recently
installed Edelbrock Performer Carb (600 cfm) and manifold. Recently installed dual Flowmaster exhaust. Less than 4000 miles on rebuilt transmission (Powerglide). Recent brake job. This car runs and looks great. I am asking $21,000, but would negotiate. Email me if you are interested.

Am I the only one who thinks paying $20k for a "numbers matching 69 SS" with a 307 and a powerglide is insane?
Must be a custom order to get that awesome drivetrain in an SS? (sarcasm)
How about $10k if its in mint condition?

I think he meant to say "clone" instead of "close". ......."I have a 1969 Camaro SS _close_ convertible...."
Restored plain jane convertibles will bring at least $17K all day long. -Bryan
"Brian" <--mariannabrian-----AT-----charter-------DOT-------net> wrote in message

Is this car still for sale? It is a little pricey for a Powerglide car. If it's still for sale, please answer: *Front discs? *Air Conditioning? *Console gauges? *Power Top? Power windows? *Presumably 10-bolt rear end? *Rust spots? THANKS. Rob Briggs