1969 Convertible Value?

Could someone please let me know their thoughts on what the appropriate price range might be for the following car. I've checked several online prices guides and found a wide disparity in the values provided:

1969 Mustang Convertible Excellent paint, the body has never rusted or required repair. 302/2V (rebuilt w/approx. 5k miles on it) Auto transmission (also rebuilt) PS, MB, PT (excellent condition), Glass rear window, tinted glass, AM Radio, dual sport mirrors, deluxe wood dash and door panel trim, console.

Any information provided would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mike

Reply to
Mpanagop

Roughly $4,500-$7,000

Mpanag> Could someone please let me know their thoughts on what the appropriate price

Reply to
Bill S.

Bill,

Thank you for the feedback on the value, I appreciate it. The seller wants $18.5k which I thought was a bit high. He has also posted the car on eBay (I found it in the local classifieds). I've attached the eBay link to provide further information and to see whether it changes your estimate.

Thanks again,

Mike

Reply to
Mpanagop

Mike,that car looks as if its a show car,which may explain the price if its been restored to all original.Still seems asbit much though !!

Andrew

Thank you for the feedback on the value, I appreciate it. The seller wants $18.5k which I thought was a bit high. He has also posted the car on eBay (I found it in the local classifieds). I've attached the eBay link to provide further information and to see whether it changes your estimate.

Thanks again,

Mike

Reply to
me