new forum up and running

Hi guys, Just want to introduce a new forum. Plenty of tech info being added. Please join and help us make it number 1. And sorry if i double posted this in any groups.

http://www.hard-parts.org/forum/index.php ?
What's it for? You can't even look without registering. I want to look a little before I do the name/addrs/20 questions thing.

Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
the forum is for automotive tech questions. also i fixed the error you had.
--

http://www.hard-parts.org /
The best place for your hard to find part needs