Re: PICS 12/25 Pictures of the new 2006 Corvette Z06

Hello all,

> > the first pic remembered me on an amish coach. But why?? > > The new Corv. is the right way for GM to assimilate to japanese cars. > > Whoever it likes ... > > > Georgette > > > "StuffFinder" schrieb im Newsbeitrag > news:zIfzd.1175$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com... >> This is going to be one HOT vehicle >> >> You can see the pics at this link >> >> Wonder how much the General is gonna stick it to us for? >> >>

Note other groups snipped:

Georgette sounds like the female version of the name. If your male, in english it would be George.

As for the C-6 Corvette. Looks don't matter to True Corvette Lovers. C-4's are ugly little plastic pigs, Yet I still love 'em. Why? Take even a bone stock 84 Corvette for a ride. With the 4+3 standard shift transmission. In the right hands it will out preform any japanesse sports car of that vitage, for that matter most of the ones ever sold for road usage in America.

Before you get all bent out of shape, I own a Japanesse Sports Coupe. A AE86 Chassis 1985 Corolla GTS. Not a drag car by any means, yet it will handle curves better then a Nissan 300Z will. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Charles, This trolls proves to be persistent. Stop feeding it. (Ignore it.)

GLK9MM

Hello C B,

if I could afford it, I surely would buy a Corvette. But until I win in the lottery, my bird V6 remains for transportation.

Remenber, the GM cars in Europe are two times as expensive than in the US.

"Charles Bendig" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:w8Rzd.31538$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.columbus.rr.com...

transmission.

Reply to
Cheeze Whiz