Re: PICS 12/25 Pictures of the new 2006 Corvette Z06

Note other groups snipped:
Georgette sounds like the female version of the name. If your male, in english it would be George.
As for the C-6 Corvette. Looks don't matter to True Corvette Lovers. C-4's are ugly little plastic pigs, Yet I still love 'em. Why? Take even a bone stock 84 Corvette for a ride. With the 4+3 standard shift transmission. In the right hands it will out preform any japanesse sports car of that vitage, for that matter most of the ones ever sold for road usage in America.
Before you get all bent out of shape, I own a Japanesse Sports Coupe. A AE86 Chassis 1985 Corolla GTS. Not a drag car by any means, yet it will handle curves better then a Nissan 300Z will. Charles
Charles Bendig wrote:

Charles,     This trolls proves to be persistent. Stop feeding it. (Ignore it.)
Hello C B,
if I could afford it, I surely would buy a Corvette. But until I win in the lottery, my bird V6 remains for transportation.
Remenber, the GM cars in Europe are two times as expensive than in the US.

transmission.