Remote starter?

Hey, has anyone installed an aftermarket remote starter/remotelocks/trunk system before? Got one for Christmas and haven't had time until now to deal
with it.. Is this a fairly difficult process? Anything to look out for? Or should I just find some place that can install this and just pay for it to be done? It would be nice for winter to have the car warmed up by the time I go out to it.. <g>
--
Well catch ya later,
-KITT

Oh, that kind of remote starter. <G>
I was thinking of the under hood button that jogs the engine...
How complex do the instructions look?
NOI
Its a simple operation if you recieved a remote start from WWW.BOUGHT4LESS.COM but if its a peice of shit from a dimestore like walmart it is a peice of shit and not worth opening the package.
: Hey, has anyone installed an aftermarket remote starter/remotelocks/trunk : system before? Got one for Christmas and haven't had time until now to deal : with it.. Is this a fairly difficult process? Anything to look out for? Or : should I just find some place that can install this and just pay for it to : be done? It would be nice for winter to have the car warmed up by the time : I go out to it.. <g> : : -- : Well catch ya later, : -KITT : 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/ T-tops : (Still looking for an '82 Black Trans Am!!) : :

Can I buy your crap with commas? You seem to be destitute.

The Vampire, "Muffin Man"
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.