Sloppy Camaro

Hey its me again with the '80 Z. I got it to pass inspection without the reverse lights working, so I've got some time to figure that one out. However...
The car has a 4 speed Borg Warner T10, that was just rebuilt a few months ago. However, the shifter (as it did before the rebuild) has some play when going in and out of gears, and while it is in a neutral position. I looked and where the hurst shifter connects to the 3 rods which connect to the transmission, the bushings that allow these rods to move back and forth are clearly worn out.
I asked my mechanic buddy to take a look at it, and he said that these bushings were definitely the problem, but he couldn't find out where I could get my hands on any new ones.
I've looked everywhere it seems to find these things, and I might have found them from classic camaro, but they don't have pictures of the parts, and the descriptions are weak-there are several different 'bushings and washers' offered, and I'm not sure which ones are the right ones.
Does anyone know where I can get these? There are 6 of them in total, one for each of the 3 rods where they connect to the hurst shifter, and one for each of the rods where they connect to the transmission. I would like to replace all of them.
I believe the first rod is for 1st/2nd gear, the next for 3rd/4th, and the last is for reverse.
Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again, Brian
Try here. http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?Np0+115+%2D151216&D=%2D151216
I recomend the steel bushings.
Gary

Go to AutoZone and look in the "HELP" section, the blister packs with red background--u should find them there. s
puked:

I got transmission linkage bushings from this company:
http://oldchevytrucks.biz /
Ok, I know it says trucks, but at least they're CHEVY trucks... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?