When Selling a Car Online - Beware of this email !

I am posting this because I am selling my car online and received this email. I did some research, due to the reply I got back sounding very suspicious, to find out this is an auto scam that is getting a lot of people - so I just wanted people to be aware, in case they were like me and had never heard of this before. This will save you research time if you get one of these.

This is the beginning email that is sent (I received 2 of these - but will only post 1)
I;m interested in your purchasing car,please

Here's what you get back when you respond to the email for more information:
Thanks for getting back to me, The price,condition