99 Firebird - Turn signals just stopped blinking

Heya...I was driving home tonight and noticed that my turn signals come on, but do not flash. Could any of you tell a non-gearhead such as myself where to find the solenoid/switch responsible for this? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
OverMuch

You have a burned out bulb.

Reply to
jbrainey

OverMuch spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Like another poster suggested, you have a burned out bulb. Turn on the signal and walk around, looking at the lights to determine which one it is...

HTH

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

... or turn on your hazard flasher and see which bulb doesn't blink

Reply to
Rudy Taraschi

maybe the flasher is bad....hell i don't even know if that car has a flasher

All aboard the Yankee express, next stop October.....

Reply to
Hitman0187

~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.

Reply to