Keyless Entry door on non keyless entry 97 4 door xlt

My question is can I put a Keyless Entry door on non keyless entry 97

4 door xlt with out switching out the door wiring harness. I don't care about the keyless entry working just care about the wiring, if I can just slip the door plug ins together when I bolt on the door. I have aftermarket remote entry so I don't need the feature. its just that the door I bought was $40 and perfect, compaired to the $300 to $400 the auto wrecker wants. Thanks
Reply to
Sauger