1996 Ford Crown Victoria

My car has problems going when its warmed up it starts jerking and not getting any power and my overdrive light blinks off and on it doesnt go much faster than 45 miles an hour and it takes a long time to get to that speed. Please help me figure out what the problem is i dont have much money to get it looked at! Thanks

Reply to
jordanlee

The only thing that the original posting 'sounds like' is that there is something wrong with the transmission. That's what the blinking O/D light means. The rest is speculation - and I don't know based on what. By the way, I don't know what 'repacing' of a catalytic converter means, but a Crown Vic of that vintage has four oxygen sensors, not one.

Reply to
Happy Traveler

Try replacing the gas line filter under the car.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
rkrusee

The Worlds Uncensored News Source