New windstar Google Group

New windstar Google Group New windstar website Tech info, engine pics, manual plus more. Visit the New windstar website plus google group see the site at
http://groups.google.com/group/Windstar?lnk=li http://www.vehiclerepair.org/windstar

Another reason to RETAIN hatred for most AOL users!
Posted on there, Scott:
Dear Scott;
Putting it as kindly as I can.. Shove it.
You are in fact fragmenting auto repair answers sites by putting up all these redundancies.
It's bad enough that some sites put a replicator on for the cars newsgroups but all you do is fragment the original sources so that you can pass off the answers as your own... or as members of your sites.
Sincerely
you pay..DEAL with it!

I fail to see what being an AOL user has to do with spamming. Surely, most of the spam is from people who don't have AOL addresses.
Jeff