Re: G M is still number one in 2006

The dealer has no obligation to sell to a manufactures employees, and many small dealers do not. Manufactures employee pricing grosses the dealer only
7% of the invoice price, and that includes the holdback.
mike hunt
wrote in message>> Automakers cannot dictate cheaper prices for fleet sales but they can

wrote in message

Only to morons who can't or aren't following the thread. I'm having no problem following along.
wrote in message

as
assume
because
razz wrote:

I noticed that you are also a top-poster. Maybe that influenced your juvenile response.
razz wrote:

Ah, a top poster too moronic to even leave a space between his post and the one that follows. Obviously, the twit is not worth ever reading again. Plonk!
Ah the morons are coming out of the woodwork now. Namely Dizzy. Can't follow along eh! Should we all double space, and double line so you can read easier?

razz wrote:

It's common courtesy to not top-post... but then maybe courtesy is not always common.

I am not aware of the procedure for employee sales at Ford or GM. Toyota provides an additional vehicle outside the dealer's regular allocation for employee and courtesy deliveries
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)

I agree - no argument from me on that one!