Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?

> I didn't use a K&N filter, I used a different one, that came with the

>> intake. Same principle. Maybe it was a better filter. >> >> I know I managed to get >4 MPG more after I changed the filter. >> >> >> >> > I would argue you just weren`t checking it as close before the filter > change, because unless you had a problem, on a FI eng that can`t happen. > There is no scientific way that your milage could increase that much > unless you had a previous problem. KB

Every car has a 'little black book'. Every fuel fill is recorded with the accompanying fuel economy. THe fuel economy went up and stayed up after adding the Cold Air intake...

Reply to
hachiroku

hachiroku wrote in news:AnE2k.72$Jj1.33@trndny02:

So what was done besides the intake? the intake couldn`t have increased the milage by itself. KB

Reply to
Kevin