Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?

> I have a tendancy to trust my eyes more than what someone tells me. >>

>> Someone told me Mobil 1 synthetic gear lube was better then mineral oil >> of the same weight. I drained the Mobil 1 out of the diff, filled it >> with Valvoline mineral oil (and the GM additive) and could feel the >> difference in 10 feet... >> >> >> >> > now your just being stupid. KB

Thanks. I know what the seat of my pants tells me.

Before the change, shifting into reverse or drive made the car feel like the rear end was physically loose, that's how much the clutches were locking up.

If you're just going to be a troll, please STFU. I know what I was feeling from the car a f*ck of a lot more than you were.

Reply to
hachiroku