Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?

On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 22:15:25 +0000, Kevin wrote:

Thanks. I know what the seat of my pants tells me.
Before the change, shifting into reverse or drive made the car feel like the rear end was physically loose, that's how much the clutches were locking up.
If you're just going to be a troll, please STFU. I know what I was feeling from the car a fuck of a lot more than you were.