97 Chevy lumina engine failure when turning.

Hello folks,

Happy holidays!

My car is a 97 chevy lumina. The car works fine in most of the times, but when reducing the speed and do the turning, the engine cut off sometimes. When the problem came, all the panel lights were on and I lost the control of the steering wheel. The same thing sometimes happens when I back the car, the car shaked and then the engine stop.

I went to a garage and replaced the wires and plugs, but it doesn't help. They hooked with the computer but didn't find any problem. Plus, the engine light is on most of the time except when I show it to the garage people.

Any suggestion will be appreciated....

Kevin

Reply to
zhanghongge

Shep

Like Shep said. If your Check Engine light is on, the computer would store a code. Take it to another shop who knows how to use a scan reader. If that light is on, there is a code there.

Reply to
80 Knight