GM Radio "Loc"

The battery died in my car, i lost power to my radio, now it is set at loc. I pushed 2/3 and got 672 and am/fm gave me 676. Can anyone help me unlock my
radio? I own a 99 pontiac sunfire.
On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 20:37:06 -0600, "marissa"
pushed 2/3 and got 672 and am/fm gave me 676. Can anyone help me unlock my radio? I own a 99 pontiac sunfire.
Hi. Try this:

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
The procedure below didn't work for me. It said invalid account number.

"Bill" wrote

Give me your code numbers and I'll phone it in.
Ian

0900 it is!! My daughter is ecstatic about having her radio back. Thanks again!

again!
You're welcome.
It's nice to have a feedback when it actually worked.
code has changed, on the phone, enter 206010#
enjoy

Try: 1719
Enjoy!
1719
Dont you do it again... ;)

loc. I pushed 2/3 and got 672 and am/fm gave me 676. Can anyone help me unlock my radio? I own a 99 pontiac sunfire.

thanks for your help. it worked like a charm. I have put the code in a safe place. I just wish the dealership where I bought my car was as helpful as you were :)

safe place. I just wish the dealership where I bought my car was as helpful as you were :)

You're welcome.

Some are, some aren't. When my car detailer disconnected my battery to dry the interior overnight, I got the theftloc activated. Called around and was quoted from $25 to $40 for this "service". The guy my detailer told me to call (Arrow Pontiac in W. St Paul, MN for those who care) offered it as a freebie.
Good promo on their part as I've used them for other service, so a "loss leader" like a free radio unlock paid them back...
Wir welle bleiwe wat mir sin (Letzebuergesch)
www.bought4less.com for a new stereo cd mp3 etc.