Re: G M is still number one in 2006

I guess that explains why GM, Ford and Chrysler in 2005 continue to outsell all of the twenty some import brands combined, the buyers believe they are
better vehicles on which to spend their hard earned money. LOL
mike hunt

<snip>
. Buy

Mike, Why are the two best selling cars in America the Honda Accord and the Toyota Camry?
I will tell you the main reason that people buy GM and Ford cars--it's because of the special deals they offer to their customers. I considered buying a car made by GM when they offered interest free loans. During that time period, Honda and Toyota did NOT have to offer interest free loans in order to sell their vehicles.
Which of these three companies is the most likely to be bankrupt within the next five years? Honda Inc Toyota Inc GM
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO