Best Muffler for 98 Civic HX?

My beloved 98 Civic HX needs a muffler.
Where can I get the highest quality muffler?

"A. Smith" wrote:

---------------------
When you use the word 'quality' you want it to be QUIET, or do you seek the noisy 'fart-can' styling. Most want the latter, around Honda groups.
'Curly'

Personally, I like longevity. OEM is nearly the same price as any good aftermarket, and lasts /much/ longer.
Plus, OEM comes with the same "lifetime" warranty as aftermarket.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
TeGGeR wrote:

OEM means go to the dealer?

Yes.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
TeGGeR wrote:

What about this? http://www.hondiscountparts.com /

RIP OFF. They are NOT legit.
If this organization wishes to contact me and verify who they are and where they get their parts, I will consider adding them to my list.
Check out these instead: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/online-parts.html
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

OEM, online or the dealer.
to save yourself a lot of money over the next 5 years, get a stainless steel "cat back" system now. you'll be replacing either a muffler or a center pipe every year from this point on. i learned that the hard way with my '93. it may seem like a lot to spend right now but if you plan on keeping the car for another 5 years it will pay off bigtime! btw, there are cat back systems that will not be much
my .01