Re: Fusion vs Camry and Accord - the Ford Challenge

I drove hondas all my life Im 37 years old and I love them . I drove a Ford fusion at a test track in georgia and the CAR LITERALLY BLEW ME AWAY . The way it handles outclasses every honda,camry,acord Ive ever
driven . Both the camry and accord are very mushy in corners and have a marsmellowy feel . While the Fusion is very tight ,precise ,smooth and handles extremly well. The cabin was quiet and I didnt hear alot of engine noise. But for me I like to hear the engine a little . The fusion IMO not only blows away the camry and accord. The camry & accord shouldt even be in the same category as the fusion , its an insult to the fusion. Ford did there homework on the fusion and they got it right. And this is coming from a longtime Honda enthusiast. Im jumpin ship as I think most honda engines have too little torque and there suspension have become too mushy. I think honda has rested on there laurels of name brand recognition. Id be proud to own a fusion. Or even a Dodge srt-4 . Over any Honda-Toyota nowadays. The days of the crappy pintos and pacers are over. American brand cars have caught up and surpassed many foreign makers. The sales numbers dont show that yet..becasue the rest of the world hasnt figured that out just yet. Because like me they were brand loyal.
Private Private wrote:

Yeah yeah, whatever. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.
--
Shaun.

Im sure your used to that view . Being as you drive a no torque honda.
Private Private wrote:

Who are you responding to? Learn how to quote, you trolling WebTV WebTard!

Why does WebTV still exist?
Smallify is for trolls. If you cant figure out what I am responding to, then try harder. Brains work pretty good if you use it. Ah..again hondas have no torque.
On Fri, 18 May 2007 01:41:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Private Private) wrote:

So this would be your response to me explaining why WebTV still exists?
On Fri, 18 May 2007 01:41:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Private Private) wrote:

Oh, and by the way.
        Accord 2.4 I4    Fusion 2.3 I4 HP        166 @ 5800    160 @ (N.A.) Torque    160 @ 4000    156 @4250
        Accord 3.0 V6    Accord Hybrid     Fusion 3.0 V6 HP        244 @ 6250    253 @ 6000    221 @ NA Torque    211 @ 5000    232 @ 5000    205 @4800