Re: What is the problem?

Any idea what could have been making that scratching noise? Like I said, the scratching noise stopped immediately when the problem started.
Thanx for your input, I'll check the main relay & for vacuum leaks.
Jonathan
K-town wrote:

what /sort/ of scratching noise? from where? have you checked the tandem valve operation yet?