2002 Sonata Owners manual ?

Hy all,
I just bought a 2002 Sonata from the first owner. He took great care of it and I'm very satisfied. The only problem is that he lost the owners manual somewhere....
Does anybody know where I could find a scanned or a pdf version to download ? Also are there any instructions how to replace the AC air filter ? I tried looking above the passenger feet under the dashboard but couldn't figure how to remove the plastic case ?
Thaks a lot
Igor
The cabin air filter housing is behind the glove box.