2002 Sonata repair manual

when can I get a repair manual (Haynes, Chilton) for 2002 Sonata? at reasonable price. Just bought that car and cannot find it anywhere. thanks Greg1

Reply to
Greg1

Now, if free is reasonable enough.

hyundaitech

so where can I find how to find a coolant drain on engine side in my

2002 V6?
Reply to
Greg1

Did you look at the diagram? They don't show a drain plug on the block if that is what you mean, but they do show all the components in the system including the temperature sensor, thermostat, hose connections, etc.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

What is the graphics format for the Hyundai website. I can not get any of the graphics to work on my PC.

Reply to
southluke

You need to install Adobe SVG Viewer plug-in into your browser. It's a free download from

Don Allen

Reply to
Greg1

DOWNLOAD ONE FOR FREE,FROM HYUNDAI.COM, BUT YOU HAVE TO REGISTER FIRST, I DID...:)

Reply to
EGONZO1212