Ahem, Hyundaitech

Well, the first time I posted this, it got threaded onto an older message with an existing subject. So, here I've reposted it with a unique subject.
"Hyundaitech,
Please contact me by return email. I want to send you something.
Richard"
Richard Steinfeld wrote:

<snip>
That's just your Lookout Express news reader causing that. <G>