Calendar display in Sante Fe

Part way through March we noticed that the calendar was displaying Feb 47. We reset it to the correct date and it's ticked over since. As we are now
at the end of March I was wondering if it will be March 32 tomorrow. Any similar issues and fixes? Do I need to take it back to a dealer? It's a 2004 which has been fine since last March when we bought it new.
TC
It's a leap year glitch. To my knowledge, there is no fix other than resetting the date. Apparently the date was set to switch over from Feb. 28 to Mar. 1 except on leap years, when it was to continue to Feb. 29. Unfortunately, no one programmed it to switch over from Feb. 29 to Mar. 1.
So when was 2005 a leap year or did I miss a day somewhere along the line?
TC