calendar

hi,whatever happened to the calendar mentioned on here a while back? m.

Reply to
t.jonson

check the link in my sigline below. it's coming together, I'm currently sorting out sponsors, once I have sponsors to cover the majority of the pringing costs the shoots will be arranged, looking at 1 in bolton, 2 in leeds, 2 in milton keynes leaving another 7 still to arrange.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Mark Hi,

Would you be interested into having the calendar project mentioned to Scorpion Racing? I am their distributor for Greece and I can present the idea and the site you have created about the calendar project to them for their evaluation for sponsorship.

Is this OK with you?

Take care Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Yes certainly Pantelis, that'd be cool. I'm contacting some companies later this week hopefully, by all means draw it to their attention for me. much appreciated.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP