Hyundai - Are they honest in South africa?

See http://www.ezbuy.co.za
The full story is at the url above...
The following is an e-mail that was sent to Hyundai in about September last year.

This is yet another tale of David vs Goliath (or maybe David vs Hyundai).
I'ts amazing how brilliant some people's service is when trying to sell you something, but once the deal has gone through and they have received their payment, but still have some outstanding obligations, they no longer consider you a priority.
At around the 20th May 2005 I expressed interest in purchasing a used vehicle from Hyundai The Glen in Johannesburg. I agreed to view the vehicle and meet with the salesman, Lionel Baker, at their dealership. Preceding our meeting and around the time I was considering purchasing the vehicle, Lionel would contact me up to 5 times a day with information and feedback concerning the sale. I was quite impressed at how efficient his service was. I agreed to purchase the vehicle and the papers were signed. Lionel informed me that I could accept delivery one day after the papers were signed as there were a few small things on the vehicle that needed attention, and they still had to complete the licensing and registration.
Not a problem, I thought. The papers were signed, and the next day I contacted them to find out if I could collect the vehicle. This is where ALL THE PROBLEMS STARTED. After several phone calls day after day from my side, a week later I eventually got Lionel to agree that I could take delivery the next day (1June 2005), as all outstanding work would then be complete. I went through to Jhb to collect the vehicle from Hyundai as promised, but the car was not there. I was asked to wait for about an hour and Lionel then took me through to a Roadworthy centre nearby to collect the vehicle. At the roadworthy centre I was informed that the vehicle had failed roadworthy due to the fact that the handbrake cable needed to be replaced (one of the original problems resulting in me not being able to take delivery a week earlier as agreed). They did not have stock of the part and I was told they would contact me the moment it came into stock. Due to circumstances, I was now in urgent need of the vehicle and was forced to accept delivery of the car in this condition.....
Ezbuy Internet is a company dedicated to bringing the truth to it's readers.
snipped-for-privacy@ezbuy.co.za wrote:

Are you asking a question or telling us a story?
CHris
Are you asking a question or telling us a story?
CHris
Actually, from the way the story read, I was surprised that he didn't ask for my utter confidence, and give an email address to send my bank account number to.

I think the subject line speaks for itself, and so does the rest. if you have to ask, them go back and read the QUESTION in the subject line and the COMMENT below that.. duh..lol
snipped-for-privacy@ezbuy.co.za wrote:

Did you get the delivery date on the signed agreement?
If so, ask for a full refund and walk.
Chris

Hi all,
info@ezbuy has sent literally thousands of e-mails about this to all Hyundai e-mail addresses that can be found around the world. There has only been ONE reply from a dealer telling us how 'ashamed' he was to be a Hyundai dealer and if it was up to him, her would do everything in his power to help us! Nice guy, but he is only one franchisee, so unfortuntely he cannot help us.
A new twist here!!!
A spoke to somebody yesterday who has purchased a new Hundai gro the same dealership - Hyundai Geln - here is South Africa and received similar lies!!
Wow.!

The troll has started sending similar messages to my publicly posted email address.