Replacing heating controls on 07 Sonata

Anyone know if I can replace the manual airconditioning/heater controls on 07 Sonata with automatic temperature controls.

And if so anyone got an idea what the cost is

Reply to
Ned Hamilton

I don't think you can. I believe there are interior and exterior temperature sensors that are not on your Sonata.

07 Sonata with automatic temperature controls.

And if so anyone got an idea what the cost is--just for the panel; I can do the replacing if the wiring is the same?

Reply to
Rob

And if so anyone got an idea what the cost is

Reply to
Darby OGill

At

there is a schematic of the heating system that will show the sensors and locations. I have no idea about wiring harness differences, etc. I guess anything "can" be done given enough time and money, but it may be easier to trade in for a different model.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski