Replacing heating controls on 07 Sonata

Anyone know if I can replace the manual airconditioning/heater controls on 07 Sonata with automatic temperature controls.
And if so anyone got an idea what the cost is--just for the panel; I can do the replacing if the wiring is the same?

I don't think you can. I believe there are interior and exterior temperature sensors that are not on your Sonata.
Anyone know if I can replace the manual airconditioning/heater controls on 07 Sonata with automatic temperature controls.
And if so anyone got an idea what the cost is--just for the panel; I can do the replacing if the wiring is the same?

At www.hmaservice.com there is a schematic of the heating system that will show the sensors and locations. I have no idea about wiring harness differences, etc. I guess anything "can" be done given enough time and money, but it may be easier to trade in for a different model.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Anyone know if I can replace the manual airconditioning/heater controls on 07 Sonata with automatic temperature controls. </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>And if so anyone got an idea what the cost is--just for the panel; I can do the replacing if the wiring is the same?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp; </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>A 2007 ? Not to be wise , but why buy what you don't want. It's always much more expensive to add a feature or option after it leaves the factory. Pardon if the car was inherited or otherwise given.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=