Question about exterior temperature control and heating controls

Does anyone know if the exterior temperatore and heating controls can be switched from celcius or farenheit? My Disco had farenheit temps here in U.S. until car accident. Now it seems they're in celcius. Can I change it back? If so, how would I do that. Any input is appreciated.

Reply to
LEK383

Drive around only when the temperature is -40 and then it won't matter!

Reply to
tiscali

you can pickup the handbook ( free) at

should have the info you need.