Santa Fe wiper arms

Need to know where I can purchase replacement wiper arms (front) for my 04 Santa Fe. They're weather-worn and unsightly. : )
Thanks, Kyle

Any Hyundai dealer will be happy to sell them to you.
Or have them dipped in a hot tank and re-paint...
--
Steve, 2006 Sonata LX

AZ home for sale in growing area near Laughlin, NV-

Could he just remove them, clean them and spray them with a few coats of Rustoleum?
Jon
2007 12:09:14) about "Re: Santa Fe wiper arms":
SR> Or have them dipped in a hot tank and re-paint...
Or buy a can of spray paint and give it a shot.
Regards